- By using this website, you acknowledge the following conditions of use without limitation or qualification. Please read the following conditions before using the website.
- These terms and conditions may be revised at any time by updating them.
- You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the latest terms and conditions to which you are bound.
- The Fee structure is subjected to modification. The latest fee mentioned on the course page must be considered as the final fee.
- You can access your courses after registration. You need to login using your username and password.
- Once you enroll after payment, you will receive your username and password within 24-48 hours of registration.
- Course content for Online Students: It contains video lectures, and PDF content. We do not ship any hard copy of the study material; pen-drive etc. You can download study material digitally from your Student Dashboard.
- Course content for Offline Students: It contains video lectures, printed material and PDF content. We ship hard copies of study material to the registered address of the students.
- Membership will be terminated immediately if any student is found involved in any copyright violation.
- The courses are meant for end-users only. Students can not sell the courses further.
- For Online Students: Not applicable, as this is online course. We upload most of the content and videos at the time of registration.
- For Offline Students: Not applicable if courses are delivered as per the schedule.
Course Completion Date *
- For Special Course: 15 days before the specific exam.
- For GS Classroom Course: 45 days before the specific exam.
- For Optional Classroom Course: 45 days before the specific exam.
- For Test Series: Kindly refer the schedule.
- *Subjected to modification due to COVID-19 restriction
- Once enrolled for any course/class/material with Synopsis IAS, Synopsis IAS shall not refund the money or transfer the money to be adjusted against any other student.
- However, in some cases, the student can change the courses. In such cases, Synopsis IAS will deduct administrative charges (Minimum 25% of the total payment), and put the remaining money as retained money. Retained money can be used only for new courses. Such cases shall be approved by Synopsis IAS.
Extra Payment Refund Policy
- In case of Synopsis IAS receives extra payments for any course by any means, after receiving proofs for such claims, Synopsis IAS will refund the extra charges within 15 days.
- The ways may include direct bank transfer using NEFT, online refund, or any other means agreed by the student and the management of Synopsis IAS.
- For any bank related formalities during the payment process, Synopsis IAS has no liability to pay for any damages which resulted solely due to bank processing or negligence from the side of the student.
- Students are advised to take up such matters directly with the bank and may proceed to consumer forums if not satisfied. Synopsis IAS will try to help the students with constraints of time, work-force, and other factors.